Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Um.... no

I couldn't even make it all the way through it was so bad. The voice acting was nonexistent, most of the art was terrible, some decent just for the style that was used.

There was no semblance of comedy whatsoever in this, it's like they threw a bunch of ideas into a wastebasket and picked out what trash they could and even threw in the occasional dick joke (or something resembling one) and failed horribly at the whole mess.

I can't even fathom trying to take a second look to see if there was anything redeeming at all here (which I'm pretty sure there isn't).

ShatteredHeaven Act 1 pt1 ShatteredHeaven Act 1 pt1

Great work

Good points: The animation is really good, so is the voice acting.

Bad points: The video stopped just before the press conference and i had to right click and press play to get it playing again. After that, the video lagged behind the audio by several seconds.

Fix those things and I think you'll have something great on your hands, till then, I have to knock off a couple of points.

nikedrummer33 responds:

Really? That's odd, I'll have to check it out, it might be because I made each scene it's own flash and then put them together. I might have messed up somewhere along those lines. Also, thank you for what I'd like to call a proper review. I appreciate you taking the time to write out your thoughts. I'm very hesitant to post on NG because I'm just tired of people bashing stuff with no real reason or backing.

The animation gets better in the next part which I'll upload later. And the next episode is already so much cleaner because I finally feel comfortable with this program, and I'm starting to like the pencil tool for clean thin lines. I'll double check on what you pointed out, it's very likely that I might have messed something up or lost a frame or two when I went to combine.

Thanks again, I appreciate it.

Cliff's US of Whatever Cliff's US of Whatever

Heh heh

Pretty good. I enjoyed it, but didn't even realized the characters were from Star Ocean 3 (good game btw) until the credits.

Still Alive - FFVI Style Still Alive - FFVI Style

Pretty good

I liked it, but would have been better if you had done the whole song. Also why was "huge success" written backwards at the beginning?

RicStrife responds:

the reason it was written backwards, is because we are looking at the back of the note, and therefore what is on the front is reversed in our line of view

Valhalla Knights 2 Valhalla Knights 2

worth watching

the drawings are great and the animation itself is excellent. The story is pretty good even if a bit over used, but the dialog needs a lot more work in my opinion. Other than that, excellent and i can't wait for more.

Bat on the loose (remake) Bat on the loose (remake)

incredible

an awsome remake.. I watched the original and this is 100 times better. I also noticed how you changed the look from Batman The Animated Series to Batman Begins. i kind of prefer the Animated Series look just for nostalgic value, but tihs look is incredible... 10/10

Halo: Orions Spartans I Halo: Orions Spartans I

interesting

the animation was great, the story a little hard to follow and understand, but not bad. The voice acting needs a lot of work though, everyone just sounded bored through the whole thing.

Enzer0 responds:

I blame that noob jesus99

Bo-Starr (lost scene) Bo-Starr (lost scene)

too funny

As an 80's kid, I've seen all the shows this is baised on. It's awsome work and the stun ray is hilarious. I can't wait to see what comes next.