The irRegularGame of Life The irRegularGame of Life

Very fun game

eNrtlUsKACEMQ6/0cv/LzQ9GbLrIwsUIUxDkm SpqjSCmEJIzCpNGm3Jr6qm4gmZCTOmIJtTSXX Rj9O21Canuq/v1K1dTHLGuMt2F5RBDT506XBv xuuk+Fp/f/z429Y3UJ0PfjX08/Bc4AJSlLTw=

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

Amazing

Love the game, just like i loved the last one. The ONLY complaint I owuld have is that I like the announcers voice in 2 better than in 3.

WAR 1776 WAR 1776

Not bad

a fairly decent shooter. The one big problem I see is that the enemies tend to shoot as soon as they appear, not giving you any time to target and shoot them. Once the cannons show up, your life drops so fast the game is over before you know what happened.

ChuckNorris FactGenerator ChuckNorris FactGenerator

not exactly something to come back for

all this is is clicking a button to get a sentence, and then starting all over again. At least one thing to make it better would be making a button to move to the next fact instead of starting over... the music starts over as well which is irritating. It's like reading the joke site in slow motion while listening to the first 10 seconds of a song over and over again.

Dotzee Dotzee

good game

it was done really well and it' a game I love the play.. the only problem I had with it was that it was so small I culd barely read it

Core Salvage Core Salvage

crazy game

it's like arkanoid meets pinball

Lemon Smash Lemon Smash

Haha

hilarious watching him running around smashing the lemons.. the goofy look on his face is great.

Coaly responds: