Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Um.... no

I couldn't even make it all the way through it was so bad. The voice acting was nonexistent, most of the art was terrible, some decent just for the style that was used.

There was no semblance of comedy whatsoever in this, it's like they threw a bunch of ideas into a wastebasket and picked out what trash they could and even threw in the occasional dick joke (or something resembling one) and failed horribly at the whole mess.

I can't even fathom trying to take a second look to see if there was anything redeeming at all here (which I'm pretty sure there isn't).

ShatteredHeaven Act 1 pt1 ShatteredHeaven Act 1 pt1

Great work

Good points: The animation is really good, so is the voice acting.

Bad points: The video stopped just before the press conference and i had to right click and press play to get it playing again. After that, the video lagged behind the audio by several seconds.

Fix those things and I think you'll have something great on your hands, till then, I have to knock off a couple of points.

nikedrummer33 responds:

Really? That's odd, I'll have to check it out, it might be because I made each scene it's own flash and then put them together. I might have messed up somewhere along those lines. Also, thank you for what I'd like to call a proper review. I appreciate you taking the time to write out your thoughts. I'm very hesitant to post on NG because I'm just tired of people bashing stuff with no real reason or backing.

The animation gets better in the next part which I'll upload later. And the next episode is already so much cleaner because I finally feel comfortable with this program, and I'm starting to like the pencil tool for clean thin lines. I'll double check on what you pointed out, it's very likely that I might have messed something up or lost a frame or two when I went to combine.

Thanks again, I appreciate it.

Cliff's US of Whatever Cliff's US of Whatever

Heh heh

Pretty good. I enjoyed it, but didn't even realized the characters were from Star Ocean 3 (good game btw) until the credits.

The irRegularGame of Life The irRegularGame of Life

Very fun game

eNrtlUsKACEMQ6/0cv/LzQ9GbLrIwsUIUxDkm SpqjSCmEJIzCpNGm3Jr6qm4gmZCTOmIJtTSXX Rj9O21Canuq/v1K1dTHLGuMt2F5RBDT506XBv xuuk+Fp/f/z429Y3UJ0PfjX08/Bc4AJSlLTw=

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

Amazing

Love the game, just like i loved the last one. The ONLY complaint I owuld have is that I like the announcers voice in 2 better than in 3.

WAR 1776 WAR 1776

Not bad

a fairly decent shooter. The one big problem I see is that the enemies tend to shoot as soon as they appear, not giving you any time to target and shoot them. Once the cannons show up, your life drops so fast the game is over before you know what happened.

DreamStarter-Remix DreamStarter-Remix

Better

I like this version a lot better than the original.

dagothpimplord1 responds:

I do to thanks

Mechanical Messiah (Mastered) Mechanical Messiah (Mastered)

Awesome!

Excellent song. Don't even need to add vocals to it.

DomesticTerrorist responds:

Haha thanks, but I promise it will be tons better with some evil distorted vocals over it!!! :D

Thanks for the review!!!

Your Dead Your Dead

The pain! The pain!

My ears.. they do bleed now. Good beat. A bit too scratchy though. Adn definatly too short.

Dj-Fanta5t1c responds:

lol thanks, i kidna was just going to submit the first 15 seconds, but i added a weird asain synth =P